- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
This quality family home is nothing less than stunning. From the manicured gardens to the internal fit out nothing has been left to chance.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a covered patio, an in-ground pool and gazebo this lowset rendered and brick veneer home makes entertaining comfortable and easy. Add to this the adjoining large games room along with a three bay shed 8m x 10.5m there is plenty of room for the whole family. If that isn't enough, stroll through the 4,491m2 block with fruit trees, gardens, children's play area complete with a flying fox not forgetting those lovely afternoons and evenings where you can sit outside and enjoy family time around the fire pit.
Features of property include:
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family room offers a brand new AEG electric oven, steam oven and induction cooktop
* A separate lounge room adds another dimension to what is a great home
* The king size master bedroom, with walk in and built in robes with ensuite will be a delight for the lady of the house
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are queen size with built in robes and bedroom 4/office also offers built in robes
* The bathroom offers a bath, vanity and shower with a separate powder room
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home with the added comfort of fans if you wish to use them
* Low maintenance workload with tiles and timber laminate flooring throughout
* A 5kw solar system, with full insulation to the house and shed
This quality home offers 280 square metres of luxury living plus pool, gazebo and shed and is a must view property if you are looking for one of the best.
Please phone Marketing Agents Len and Sue on 0407 529... to arrange an appointment to view this lifestyle property.