- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Find something curious…
THE DANIHER BALE FEEDER FEEDS OUT LARGE SQUARE OR ROUND HAY BALES AND OTHER LOOSE FODDER SUCH AS COTTON SEED
SAFELY AND EASILY USING A REMOTE WHILE DRIVING, IN THE COMFORT OF THE UTE CAB
Watch our video to show how the Daniher Bale Feeder works on Facebook and YouTube, so look us up!!
- No more climbing on the back of the Ute to manually throw off hay while the Ute is moving.
- Hay falls off the belt in biscuits and can be stopped at any time and also the belt can be moved in reverse to bring back half a bale while driving also.
- String retention slots hold the bale strings in place while feeding out and can be picked up at the end of distributing the hay.
- Round hay bales can be unrolled easily again by using the remote with the optional extras of round bale arms to hold the bale in place and is rolled off the back of the Bale Feeder.
- Cotton seed or any other fodder can be fed out easily using the remote, by adding the optional side walls to allow the fodder to be loaded onto the back of the Ute.
- The optional side walls or round bale arms can be fitted to either the single or the double unit.
- 4 round hay bales and be transported on the double unit and 2 round hay bales can be transported on the single unit and can be dropped off as whole bales anywhere in the paddock by remote.
- The Daniher Bale Feeder can also be used to unload mulch or any other loose materials around the house yard or sheds.
- The Daniher Bale Feeder can be driven on a public road when it is on a registered Ute or trailer.
- The single unit weights 240 kg and the double unit weights 460 kg.
- Both units are powered by the Ute’s electrical system and can be connected by an auxiliary wiring lead or hard wired to the electrical system of the Ute.
- Both single and double units are available and further pricing can be obtained by contacting us.